- Matching KD goals with data mining methods to suggest hidden patterns.
- It involves searching the various fields of the database for specific attributes. These are then used to identify trends that can be matched against the predictive models
- Choose data mining algorithms to discover hidden patterns. This process includes deciding which models and parameters might be appropriate for the overall KD process. This can be done by:
- Selecting appropriate method(s) for looking for patterns from the data.
- Choosing the model and parameters that might be appropriate for the method (Search for patterns of interest in a particular representational form). Some popular data mining methods are decision trees and rules, relational learning models, example based methods etc.
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Sunday, 12 April 2015
It cames from the use of foo in a programming context is generally credited to the Tech Model Railroad Club (TMRC) of MIT.
For instance, a computer science professor may be discussing different file formats. In this case, he would call the generic-example file foo or foobar, then list the extensions associated with the file formats (e.g. foobar.txt, foobar.gif, foobar.exe, foobar.tar).
When foo or foobar is used, everyone understands that these are just examples, and they don't really exist .
*A metasyntactic variable is a placeholder name used in computer science, a word without meaning intended to be substituted by some objects pertaining to the context where it is used. Example, the word foo. Read more
System Toolbox (Sys Toolbox)If you want to know information about your computer from processor, drivers, motherboard, memory, operating system,...and more, you can depend on this software.
Sys Toolbox (see screen shoot from the software) provides a software and hardware information for windows operating system. It is a simple software that you can use it to know about your PC.
To run the software, you need to:
- Extract the zipped software.
- After that, right click on the software icon and choose "Run as administrator".
- Finally, you will find a pop up screen telling you information about you PC.
To Download the software: Download
Thursday, 20 November 2014
Would you like to start a video chat with one or more friend(s)?
Do you want to avoid the subscription routine?
Do you need to video chat without any paid money or without any installation?
If your answer with YES, so let's APPEAR.IN
Appear.in is a video chatting web site that allows you to video chat with your friends without any money paid or any subscription steps.
All what you need to do is just:
1. Pick a name for your chatting room.
2. Click create.
3. Hit copy link.
4. Send the link on email, chat, SMS to who you want to talk.
5. Once your friends click the link, they will appear in the room with you.
Note. If you have an IPhone you must install the application of the appear.in first.
Thursday, 13 November 2014
So to remove the restore point, please follow the following steps:
- Right click on your "my computer" icon and choose Properties.
- Control Panel\System and Security\System\System protection
- Select System Protection tab
- Under Protection Settings
- Select your Drive that has "on" in the Protection column.
- Click on Configure.
- Under Restore Settings, Select "Disable System Protection".
- Click apply then OK.
- Doing the previous steps will turn your drive to be in "off" position instead off "on".
- Restart your PC.
Thursday, 30 October 2014
AnyMeeting offers a full-featured web conferencing product designed and priced for small business, including a completely free ad-supported option.
It has a built in ‘Voice over Internet Protocol’ (VoIP) which delivers voice communications and multimedia sessions over networks.
At the beginning of the meeting, you can choose your audio meeting from two available options, which are using your telephone or using your computer microphone.
You can join the meeting by phone, computer, or tablet.
- Conference call: provides a “conference call number” that allows joint partners calling each other by dealing the conference call number to hear the meeting audio.
- Video sharing: up to “6” people can share their webcams at once. In addition, videos can be resized automatically to make best use of the meeting space. You also can share your YouTube video by clicking on the share button then select YouTube to play a YouTube video.
- Audio sharing: you can share your mic live on the internet with your partners.
- Screen sharing: allows you to share your screen and allows you to select an application to share from a list of different provided applications.
- Text sharing: you can write and chat with your partners by typing your message at the right-bottom from you software screen. It also gives you the opportunity to send your text to everyone or to the presenters.
- Presentation sharing: you can share your slides, power point presentation, and PDFs by clicking on the share button by uploading them into your meeting for everyone to see.
- Video recording: you can record your meeting and it will be stored directly at the AnyMeeting servers so that you can find it and access it from anywhere.
- Social media integration: you can use social media integration to automatically promote your meetings on Facebook and Twitter. Once enabled, AnyMeeting can send meeting announcements and updates to your feed.
Wednesday, 22 October 2014
Icecream Split&Merge, a free application that does exactly what it says; enables you split and merge PDF files quickly and easily. (Free)